Just wanted to share with you all that after almost 4 1/2 years, a deployment or two, the 4+ month transition to the F-22, and many times away from home; I am glad to say that I have received my diploma in the mail to complete my Master's Degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
My final project, which I am happy to give to anyone with a case of insomnia, was deemed worthy enough of graduation ;)
While I will not post all 66 action-packed, and I am talking Michael Bay excitement...well not really, I did want to share my acknowledgement section:
I would like to thank my wife, Meghan, for her love, support and dedication during the pursuit of this advanced academic degree. Your level of patience and understanding over the past years has been nothing short of amazing. It is also important to recognize the sacrifices of my children, Addison Grace and Charles Edward. While the late nights and lost weekends can never be regained, you all have been a huge source of motivation to get this done as quickly as possible.
Me
2 comments:
Congratulations, dear boy! We are all very proud of you!!! Mom & Dad
Blessings, too, on your wonderful family. The love and support you share with one another is an inspiration to all of us! (Same Mom & Dad...)
Post a Comment