Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quick update...

Hello everyone...
Addison I had a very busy weekend.  Meghan enjoyed some time out with the ladies of the squadron as they participated in "Pink Flag".  Pink Flag?...Red Flag is an exercise that the squadron goes to every year, in Las Vegas, where we do some good flying...and partying.  So the ladies like to have their outing...all be it theirs was one night, and I go for 2 weeks.  Meghan had a great time.  That being said, this was the first weekend for just Addie and Daddy.  So, I decided to take her to the Virginia Air and Space Center to look at "Big Jets", went to a motorcycle shop, and lunch at a fine brew pub...all 2 1/2 year old appropriate.  That evening, we had a wonderful time watching college football, having some beverages, playing with tow large dogs, and eating 8 hour smoked ribs with 10 other fighter pilots at a friends house.  She hung in like a trooper until 10:30...and was asleep prior to leaving the drveway.

Here are only a couple photos...that is all I took...tough to take photos when you are answering questions and chasing a rubber Triceratops being tossed from the second floor.



Here is a video of Addison doing a little flying...


And finally I thought this was funny...what is missing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute. Max you look desperate in that last one. I think Meg will get the idea. Haaaaaaaaa
Court