Just recently got back from Las Vegas, and since I am done my two Master's classes for this term...I figured it is time to update the blog. This will be in no particular order, and may include some pictures from last year's holiday season. Enjoy.
Here is Paxon and Addison, recently enjoying some snow during a visit to PA. Addison is wearing the scarf.
Paxon and Addison enjoying some time together in the car.
Addison on her first scooter, we have to push her. The moving van is for our neighbors, not for us.
And her first fall...way to go Ma Ma.
Paxson and Addison having a Wiggly Time!!!
In January we went to the Virgina Children's Museum, and found that Addison does have an electric personality.
Here is the family at the Museum.
She also enjoyed some quite time reading.
After some good reading it was time to have some fun with blocks.Well, that is all for right now. I promise to add more this week.
Max.
Max.
No comments:
Post a Comment