It is amazing that it is almost 2 years since my time in Iraq. Here is a great photo I found recently. It is Mike "Midnight" Rose and I after we flew on the 3 Dec 05.

This one was taken 7 days later...here Tom "Grinch" Pagano and I are standing in front of our operations building, prior to flying.

Here is another one from awhile back...this is when we first got to Langley, and we were looking at our house for the first time. It was nice to put Addison in one spot, and haver here stay there :)

Here is another random photo...This was taken in April 07. It is the only "aerial" shot I have of myself in the F-22. We were out in Utah to drop the first GPS guided bombs from the 94th Fighter Squadron. If you look closely on the tail, you will see "080". Tail 080 happens to be my jet (the one with my name on it), and I am the first pilot to have his name on Tail 80. It was neat to fly my jet, for my first bomb drop in the F-22.

No comments:
Post a Comment