Figured I would put an update on for the last day of July, and prior to our trip to the beach. Took this one the other night when Addison took Big Elmo to bed, and seemed to be enjoying Elmo as a pillow.

This next one is Addison's typical outdoor attire...I particularly like slippers!!!

And finally, another clip for you to enjoy..
2 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing these! No pressure . . . but we check FREQUENTLY!!! I, too, love the slippers, and the bonnet is quite chic. Have a great time at the beach!
Granny Fee
Duh - I just figured out how this works...my friend Annie started a blog here (http://lionintheeasychair.blogspot.com)& that's when I noticed the comments part. I guess I was too overwhelmed by cuteness on your blog to get my act together!! BTW Annie is pregnant now, so I guess the wave of babies=blogs is perpetuating itself in my digital community...
Post a Comment